Fight Back Against Outrageous Health Costs
Rising healthcare costs are a critical policy issue: governments make trade-offs to pay for Medicare and Medicaid, employers limit salary increases to pay for health coverage, and families across the country make tough choices every day about getting the care they need. Check out our infographics series to learn more.
You Can Help
- Have you been a victim of surprise medical bills? Share your story
- Take action to end surprise medical bills in your state.
- We’re tackling surprise out-of-network bills – Learn about the issue and what can be done
- Join the discussion on Twitter – use the hashtag #SurpriseMedicalBills
- Did you sign up with Covered California for coverage in 2015 or 2016? Share your story
- Problems in our healthcare system – what you need to know
- Find the best values when shopping:
• Best Buy Drugs – finding good value
• Choosing Wisely – procedures to avoid
• Consumer Reports Hospital and Health Plan Ratings (free)